We have dedicated staff who are very experienced in the charity sector, and we have several charity clients for whom we complete audit work.
As part of our audit process, we shall:
- Discuss areas of risk or concern with management
- Provide you with a checklist of the books and records required to enable you to collate them
- Attend at stock take if appropriate
- Obtain the books and records from you
- Undertake detailed audit work
- Feedback to management key issues on a timely basis
- Give best practice guidance on the records
- Discuss and agree the draft accounts and tax computation
- Prepare a detailed management letter setting out the areas of risk or concern
- Finalise the accounts, provide copies and file them at Companies House
Practical and proactive advice is available to you at all times during the process. Let us make the task of preparing and auditing your year end accounts a straightforward one.
As well as the core accountancy and audit services we are also able to provide other services to charities including payroll preparation, management accounting and advise on trustee responsibilities, internal control procedures, etc.