As well as the compliance work of preparing self assessment returns, mileage claims etc, we also offer tax planning services.
Over the years, we have saved our clients significant amounts in tax using robust and genuine tax planning solutions. We are not in the market to peddle risky unproven tax schemes.
Our approach is to discuss your requirements with you and together formulate a sound tax planning strategy to meet your individual needs.
Below are a few examples of how we can help you in planning. Aside from the areas highlighted, there are many other opportunities for the majority of taxpayers to lessen their tax burden.
We will be delighted to offer you a free, no obligation meeting to discuss the possibilities open to you.
Income Tax Planning
- Minimise the amount of tax paid at higher rates
- Reduce your overall income tax bill
Capital Gains Tax Planning
- Save CGT on the sale of a second property
- Structure your affairs to ensure you only pay 10% CGT on the sale of certain assets
- Defer CGT bill using the various CGT reliefs and exemptions available
Inheritance Tax Planning
- Use lifetime planning to reduce exposure to IHT
- Use effective wills, trusts and other shelters to maximise your family’s inheritance
Other Savings Opportunities
- Save national insurance by restructuring remuneration packages